Three folks have been injured as a consequence of hearth whereas altering gasoline cylinder in Jhapa

Fire falling lighter, loss of one million

[ad_1]

August 27, Jhapa. In Jhapa’s Arjundhara Municipality-7, three folks of the identical home have been injured in a fireplace that broke out whereas altering the LPG cylinder.

According to Santosh Acharya, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Regional Police Office, Birtamod, a fireplace broke out in the home of Romnath Khanal on Saturday night as a consequence of a gasoline leak.

Romnath, 42, his spouse Durga, 38, and son Pankaj Khanal, 18, have been injured within the hearth. Acharya mentioned that he’s present process therapy at Max Hospital in Biratnagar. Among the injured, the situation of Romnath is claimed to be important.

The hearth brigade of Birtamod Municipality, native folks and police introduced the fireplace underneath management after one and a half hours of effort. The hearth additionally broken a tin roof unit of the Khanal household.

[ad_2]
Source: OnlineKhabar

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *